Lectio Divina: Psalm 127:1

 09Aug10

Silence: Habit breaks habits.

Meditation: Perseverance + patience + prayer = change

Prayer: Thank You for how Your Word fills my emptiness.

Lectio: Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain. ~ Ps 127:1

Contemplation: God plans my work.  I need to work God's plan.

Oration: If I'd built the reality I now know, verse 1 wouldn't speak to me.  I am not responsible for my successes, the Lord is the source of success:

  • living my dream of preparing, preaching or pondering the preachment;
  • father / guardian of 3 children
  • married to a beautiful Harvard trained, Christian physician
  • in good health.
Incarnation: Keep my eyes on the Lord's plan.
  • Personal Development: More lectio / silence
  • Family Growth: Time = love
  • Church Growth: Cast vision each time I open my mouth

Comments

Popular Posts