Lectio Divina: 09Aug10

Silence: Habit breaks habits.

Meditation: Perseverance + Patience + Prayer = Change

Prayer: Thank you for how Your Word fills my emptiness.

Lectio: Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain. ~ Ps 127:1

Contemplation: God plans my work.  I need to work God's plan.

Oration: If I'd built the reality I now know, verse 1 would not speak to me.  I didn't do this, the Lord did this:
  • living my dream of preparing, preaching and / or pondering the parchment
  • father / guardian of children
  • married to a beautiful, Harvard-trained, Christian physician
  • in good health.
Incarnation: Keep my eyes on the Lord's plan.
  • Personal Development: More lectio...more silence
  • Family Growth: Time = love
  • Church Growth: Cast vision of worship, discipleship and service (WorDS) each time I open my mouth

Comments

Popular Posts